Mindful Executive Coaching
Our Mindful Executive Coaching is designed to empower professional women on an individual basis, to (re)activate their ability to focus and be attentive, as well as effectively use self regulation skills to achieve their goals. This is a form of executive coaching and sessions are lead by a trained therapist and certified intimacy doula and topics covered include mindfulness, inner child work, breath work and meditation.
This process involves:
- Gathering information and giving feedback
- Building awareness
- Facilitating solutions by asking powerful questions
- Setting goals and creating action plans
- Facilitating learning
- Supporting and encouraging over the long term
- Monitoring progress and holding others accountable
This process does NOT involve:
- Counseling, therapy, or consulting
- Telling participants what to do
- Correcting mistakes
- Managing performance
- Solely focused on fixing problem behaviors
Benefits of Executive Mindfulness Coaching:
- Increased self awareness
- Knowledge of triggering behaviors
- Knowledge of anxiety/stress reduction strategies
- Provides tools for effective communication
- Enhanced performance and increased productivity
- Improving focus and overall sense of wellbeing.
- Increased self-esteem and confidence
The Agape Project builds confidence and aid professionals in learning, healing past trauma, alleviating anxiety, providing support for peers through increased levels of workplace satisfaction and motivation as well as identifying a place of peace with in themselves during this time of social distancing.
Each session is 60 mins in duration. Sessions can be conducted on an individual basis or in groups up to 8 people.
For more information please contact Gizelle Stokes, MSW (716)310-9954 or email firstname.lastname@example.org